After only a few days in Las Vegas, I was on another whirlwind adventure. This time I was headed to one of the biggest swing dance events in the world.
Have I not yet mentioned I’m a swing dancer? Well, there you have it. For the past five years, I’ve been traveling across the states meeting other jazz obsessed, Frankie Manning loving, triple-stepping dancers.
- Published in Post Surf-Trip Adventures
- The Ask All Tell All’s of Nomadic Life: Financing Your Fun
- About Hilary
- Tuning up: The Airplane Travel Playlist
- Help Me Land The Best Job in the World!
- The Road to OZ: WTF, Universe?
- How A Year of Blogging Changed My Life
- Before You Go: Australia/Fiji Need-to-Knows
- Dancing Under the Sea: A Great Barrier Reef Romance
- Things Travelers Never Tell You: When Travel Bites
- Beyond and Beneath the Sea: A Current of Affairs